Contracts & Reservations
Making a reservation with Perú InsideOut is easy and straightforward. Whenever you would like to book one of our Organized or Customized tours, please send us an email. In either case, we will send you a signed contract with details of your specific tour and the locations you would like to visit.
To confirm your booking, you will need to make a Bank Transfer to our HSBC account:
- 50%: to confirm your reservation
- 25%: at least 30 days before the tour begins
- 25%: upon arrival in Peru
You can contact us to book one of our tours (organized or customized) via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Skype Username: www.peruinsideout.com
- Tel: +51 54 276005 or Mobile: +51 964 720 600
Our Refund Policy
In case of cancellation:
- 60 days or more before the tour begins, we will refund the full deposit – excluding bank charges for the transaction.
- Between 30 and 60 days before the tour begins, we retain 50% of the deposit.
- Between 30 and 15 days before the tour begins, we will retain 75% of your deposit plus bank transaction fees.
- Less than 15 days before the tour begins, we retain the total amount of your deposit.
- For Inca Trail reservations, there is a warranty fee of USD $150.00. The fee is non-refundable and neither the date of the tour nor the name of the permit holder can be changed.
Should Perú InsideOut cancel the tour– due to force majeure in case of a natural disaster or other event beyond our control –we will refund you the full deposit paid up to that point in time.
Our policy in respect of delays caused by an airline carrier:
- On Organized Tours: we shall use all resonable efforts to have you join us on the tour –via plane from Lima to Arequipa (50% of the plane ticket will be at our expense, 50% will be paid by the traveller) or by bus from Lima to Nazca (at our expense).
Please note: we extend ourselves in these instances in accordance with our company’s values: To offer an enjoyable trip, we will do whatever it takes to make this happen.
- On Customized Tours: we shall use all reasonable efforts to attempt to reschedule your tour, but will not incur any extra expenses in doing so.
- In any case, we will not refund you the price of international flights.
Change of Itinerary
In the case of external factors influencing our itinerary, Perú InsideOut reserves the right to modify the itinerary, accommodations, and/or the mean of transport. This ensures a safe and more comfortable trip for our travellers.
In the case of additional expenses incurred due to unforeseen, external factors, we will use our reasonable endeavours to minimize your discomfort but will not reimburse any extra expense. For this reason, travel insurance is mandatory for all our travellers.
We ask that our clients respect all laws and customs, national and local, but we are not responsible for any infringement of the law one by one or more of our travellers.
Travel insurance is mandatory for all travellers while on tour with Perú InsideOut. Customers are responsible for ensuring that they have adequate coverage for the full duration of the tour in respect of medical expenses, injury, death, repatriation, cancellation, and curtailment.